TERRA.fluxus LLC is a research-based practice investigating the interrelationship of landscape + urbanism in the contemporary city. Through built and speculative work, competitions, representation, education, study, writing, research collaboration and community engagement, the goal is to utilize the diverse urban laboratory to expand the connections and potentials of infrastructures and landscape urbanism. We are located in Portland, Oregon.
- Oregon Landscape Architecture Business #L338
- Oregon Emerging Small Business (ESB #6921)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Certified
Jason A. King ASLA CLARB LEED AP (BD+C) is the Principal and Owner of TERRA.fluxus LLC. He is a Landscape Architect, urbanist, educator and writer who has lived and practiced in Portland, Oregon for the past 15 years. He has experience with many facets of landscape architecture, including ecological design, stormwater management, heathcare and healing gardens, green roofs, rooftop terraces, park planning & design, master planning, restoration, and environmental design.
These various investigations have included a range of community-based activities, presentations, teaching, writing and research related to expanding the role of the profession in terms of project typologies, interdisciplinary collaboration, and regional strategies for theory and practice.
- Registered Landscape Architect: Oregon #537, Washington #1185, California #5619
- LEED 2.0 Accredited Professional (BD+C) USGBC – Feb 2004
- CLARB Certification: Record # 33570 – February 2009